Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

zambina's nursery

As Scott says, our little girl's room is the nicest in the house.  I have to agree.  I love walking by, looking in, and feeling so peaceful and happy that it is pretty much done.  It still needs some decorations on the walls, but it is all organized and ready to go.  I even have the inside of the drawers labeled and organized!  
We found a soft, fuzzy, rug at Target that added the perfect finishing touch.  We have been enjoying sitting in the glider chair with Kekoa and he loves the new carpet!  I find him in his little sister's room, playing on the carpet or checking it out.  It is really cute.



                                So many clothes!!  All organized by months.






                              
                                              All ready for you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Henry thinks his new girlfriend's room looks so cozy! He can't wait to come over and play :)

    ReplyDelete