One more week and I will be full term. 28 more days until the due date. We are all just so anxious for her to come and to get to meet her. Scott and I were talking about how she was going to be coming soon and Kekoa's whole face lit up. He said, "Mama, zamboni coming now?", he was super excited. He just loves her so much. When I tell him I love you, he tells me, "I love you too mama, and I love baba and I love zamboni". Funny how he knows at such a young age who is family is. He also told me the other night, "I want baby sister in my room, I want her sleep in my room. She gets that side and I get this side."
This baby girl loves my right side. She kicks under my ribs, Kekoa never did that and it doesn't feel good. Her little limbs keep poking out and making funky shapes out of my belly! I'm not sure if it was a knee or what, but it made a sharp cone shape by my belly button the other night and stayed like that for awhile.
I am having a ton of Braxton-Hicks contractions, but no real contractions yet. Yesterday I went to the doctor and everything is measuring fine.
The doctor also told me she would be leaving for 10 days...oh no! From May 10-May 21st! I was crying in the car, stressing about this. I don't want someone else delivering the baby, so I guess she can't come during those days. Either she comes next week or she has to wait until week 39!!
36 weeks and getting a little more uncomfortable each day. It is crazy how by the end of the day, my belly has grown and changed. I can't believe she will be here soon...there is an end in sight! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment