Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

34 weeks

Wow, I am 34 weeks pregnant...can't believe it.  I have this big 'ol belly pooching out.  Bending over to pick things up?  Forget it...I have to do the squat.  It is hard to ask for help when I am so used to doing things on my own.  Scott is so sweet and tied my shoes for me. He had to do that when I was pregnant with Kekoa too.

The low pain in my belly comes and goes.  It especially hurts in the evening time.  My acupuncturist and doctor have told me to try a belly belt to take some of the pressure off.  I am hoping that with some yoga poses that the pain will subside some.  The thought of having to purchase something like a belly belt, that I won't need for much longer, doesn't sound very fun...but then the pain isn't fun either.

I am thinking that she could come sooner than later or I could be pregnant for almost another 2 months, which is just crazy.  Kekoa was a week late, 41 weeks.  I am really hoping she doesn't come late.  That was just so stressful.  Every week I go to prenatal yoga and there are two mamas there that are expecting any minute now.  I keep seeing them though, last Thursday they were both 39 weeks, so I wonder if they will be there this week.

In the last few weeks, 5 mom's I know have given birth!  How crazy is that?  So many dragon babies this year!  This has made me even more excited and anxious to meet our little girl.

All in all I really can't complain.  Yes I am tired and all that stuff, but I can still walk every day, haven't been put on bed rest (knock on wood), I can still play, be silly, and wrestle with my son, and for the most part still feel pretty good.  I just move a bit slower these days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment