Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

32 weeks

Only two more months until this little zambina is due.  I really can't believe it.  In yoga class this past Thursday, the instructor asked what we would like to leave with.  It was the perfect question because I have been having serious anxiety.  I don't feel at all ready for her to come.  Seeing the 3D ultra-sound just made it all so real.  I was looking at her picture and thinking, oh my gosh, I am having a daughter!  I wanted to leave yoga feeling at peace, calm, no anxiety...which I did.  I love my prenatal yoga class, love the instructor, Marti Foster.  She is the best.  I wish she had a class every day and I could go every day.

My mom came today, which was nice because Scott and I could run some more baby errands.  We went to Buy Buy Baby and got a lot of the stuff off the registry that we still needed.  I still need to do a few more errands and organize her room, then I will feel ready.

I have been trying to eat a little bit more this past week.  We have another appointment this upcoming Monday and I'm hoping she is growing strong and healthy.  I've actually been more hungry this past week, so that is good.  Peanut butter and apples is my new favorite snack.  Yum, I might need to go have some right now.

I have been having horrible round ligament pain (I think that is what it is), right above my pubic bone.  When I am walking at times, I have to just stop.  I never had any of this with Kekoa, so it is all new.  She just loves to hang out low and wiggle on my bladder...ouch!

I just want to get all the "stuff" done so I can relax a little bit before she comes and feel ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment