What a wonderful day Scott and I have had. We got to spend some much needed time together, not stressing about running errands or doing stuff we have to do, but just enjoying our time. Po Po came to spend time with Kekoa, which he was super excited about and we got to hang out together alone, which we were super excited about!
We went on a hospital tour first and let me tell you...I am so happy to be giving birth at El Camino Los Gatos. It is night and day from where Kekoa was born. It is more like a birthing center. They are totally supportive of natural birth, which is a huge relief. With Kekoa, it was like I was a freak because I didn't want drugs and the doctor really didn't support me at all. We left the hospital feeling really good, instead of like, we need to find another hospital.
Afterwards, we picked up sandwiches at our favorite sandwich place, The Purple Onion and headed to a local winery for a picnic. Today is an event called <a href="http://www.scmwa.com/">Passport Weekend</a>, where many wineries are open for tastings only on Passport days. We found one really close by, up in the hills called<a href="http://www.blackridgevineyards.com/"> B<a href="http://www.blackridgevineyards.com/">lack Ridge Vineyards</a></a>. The view was AMAZING and the people working there were so nice. They kept wanting to give us more wine as we sat and enjoyed their view. Yes, I did have a tiny bit of wine, my first time drinking anything since I have been pregnant. A few sips isn't going to hurt anyone, not even baby zamboni! :) There were all these yummy cheeses and dips set out too. Of course we sampled them all.
It is SUPER duper hot today, I was worried it would be too hot at the winery, but it was just perfect in the shade and there was a fabulous breeze. We could have stayed there all day, enjoying the gorgeous surroundings, but reality calls!
Thank goodness for Po Po!

No comments:
Post a Comment