Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

25 Weeks

Happy Valentine's Day baby zamboni!  I think I ate enough chocolate today for both of us....maybe that is why you are dancing in my belly right now!
A few more weeks left before I head into the 3rd trimester!  Wow, this is going by fast.  I am feeling great, can't really complain.  My allergies seem to be getting better daily, which is awesome.  I had this burst of energy for a couple of weeks, but that seems to have passed and now I need my afternoon siesta again.  Making a human being is a lot of work and very tiring! :)
My glucose test came back and the results were great.  I am not anemic and am processing sugars just fine. Whew...no cutting out carbs or yummy treats.
This baby girl makes me so happy, moving and shaking in my belly.  I love that she is getting so strong and having so much fun playing around.
Kekoa is more and more fascinated with my growing belly.  He was so cute the last night when I was putting him to sleep.  He shimmied down to my belly and told his baby sister how much he loved her and to have sweet dreams.  When she hears his voice, she goes crazy in there.
It is easy to "forget" that I am pregnant.  My day is consumed with taking care of my hubbie and Kekoa.  I cherish the prenatal class I go to each Thursday evening.  It is such a special time to just focus on this little zambina...plus get a great workout!  Thursday nights I sleep the best too.
We are still struggling with a name.  Kekoa continues to call her his "ladybug", which is just so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment