Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

100 days

Dear baby zambina,

100 days to go.  I can't believe it, time has gone by so fast.  I want to try and enjoy being pregnant as much as possible, since there is really only about 3 more months left!

I am so excited right now because your baba ordered you your crib and dresser.  I didn't really get to set up a nursery for your ge ge (big brother), so am super excited to set one up for you.  The "theme" of your room will be owls, not scary owls, but cute owls.  I love the Hayley bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and have registered for it.  Some friends are throwing me a shower, which I'm really excited about too.

I get more and more anxious to meet you every day.  Your kicks get stronger, which is amazing.  I wonder what you will look like and can't wait to smell your baby smell.  I wonder if you will love being snuggled as much as your ge ge...he loved being wrapped up in the Moby and would still love it if I had a joey pouch like a mama kangaroo that he could climb into!

Tonight your ge ge was so cute when I was putting him to sleep.  He shimmied down to my belly and started talking to you...telling you "can't wait to meet you" and "love you zamboni".  Then he snuggled up to you and tried falling asleep with his head nuzzled to my belly.  If he is half as sweet with you as he is with his practice baby sister (a doll), he will be the best ge ge ever.  I know he is super excited to meet you too.

We are all so happy you will be joining our family.  Baba loves it when you give him little kicks, especially when he is talking to you.  I think you are having a lot of fun in my belly, so keep on playing in there and we will see you in 100 days or so!
We love you so much baby zambina!
love,
your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment