Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

24 week checkup

I headed to the doctor's office today, not wanting to go at all.  It was the day of the glucose test, where I had to drink the most sugary, disgusting, "beverage" and then get blood work done to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes.  Last time I did this test, when I was pregnant with Kekoa, I got so sick.  I was even sick the next day...I had to leave work early.  My principal had to take over my class!
I am crossing my fingers I don't feel so sick tomorrow.  Tonight, not feeling too hot.  My stomach is hurting so bad, but not sure if that is because of something I ate or the glucose test.

Other than the glucose test, the doctor's appointment went great.  I have gained 3 pounds, which is right on track and her heartbeat is going strong and fast.  I asked the doctor is she is growing ok because I feel like my belly is smaller this time than with Kekoa.  My belly is 1 cm smaller than average but the baby is growing at the rate she is supposed to.

Tomorrow I am 25 weeks along and I will find out the results of the glucose test.

No comments:

Post a Comment