Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

24 weeks

6 months being pregnant!  I can hardly believe it.  This baby girl is starting to kick me up in my ribs...that is always a great feeling! :)
I feel like my belly pops more each day.  My friend even said, "Wow, you finally have a baby belly.".  Kekoa loves the big baby belly too.  He found a magazine tonight that we got at the doctor's office, with pictures of what the baby looks like inside my belly each month.  He is so fascinated by it.  He pointed to the pictures and said, "that inside mama's belly?"  He had Scott read it to him over and over again.  I think it is really awesome that Kekoa is so interested.
I can't wait to start setting up her room.  It is empty right now, except for the changing table, like a blank slate.  We need to finish getting unpacked and then we can start working on her room.
I am feeling good, can't really complain about anything.  Sleep isn't the best right now, but not sure if that is  because of allergies or being pregnant.





No comments:

Post a Comment