baby zamboni at 16 weeks
- She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.
- She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
- And she's forming taste buds.
3 more days and we find out if baby zamboni is a girl or boy. We are super excited to find out. Friday at 10 am is the appointment time. Kekoa is coming too.
So, the 16 week belly is definitely sticking out there. I had Scott take these tonight, after we had just had delicious Korean food, so the belly is sticking out extra far. I felt the flutterings last night of the baby, as I was trying to falling asleep. I was very excited. I remember the first time I felt Kekoa too, little butterflies in my tummy, while I was at Pigeon Point, over looking the ocean.
I am still waiting for the 2nd trimester energy to hit me. By noon, I need to lay down and rest. Making a baby is so tiring! :) I haven't been sleeping great the past few nights, I think I am anxious about Friday and all the little things I still need to do to be ready for Christmas.







No comments:
Post a Comment