What a scare we had today. My blood work results weren't fantastic. The pregnancy hormone hadn't doubled like it is supposed to and my progesterone had dropped a bit. The doctor wanted to see me today to have an ultrasound and make sure the baby was ok. I just didn't want to look at that screen and see a sac with no heartbeat...I was so scared. At least Scott was with me and my dad came to watch Kekoa. The morning was so hard to get through, waiting for 2:15 to come around for the appointment.
Well, the scare is at least over for now. Our baby zamboni has a heartbeat! Yay! What a relief!
I am being put on progesterone suppositories for the next 7 weeks, just to be safe. Keeping our fingers crossed that this little bean sticks.
Here is our baby zamboni...I am actually 6 weeks, 3 days pregnant today, according to the measurements. Baby zamboni is only 5.9 millimeters long. My estimated due date is May 29th.

No comments:
Post a Comment