Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

week 5

This is a hungry baby!  I don't remember being this hungry with Kekoa.  It is a strange sensation to be nauseous yet hungry...weird right?  I am still having morning sickness, not really sure why it is called morning sickness since it hits all times of the day.  I haven't thrown up or anything, just feel constantly nauseous.  I feel better once I am outside, so have been still running in the mornings, not as much as I was, but trying to go every other day.  Since Kekoa is getting up earlier, it is easier to motivate and get outside early.
I am feeling better about the doctor situation.  I have 2 appointments to meet with midwives.  I've decided to go this route instead of the OB/GYN...having such bad luck with my past few OB's.  This time I will be interviewing a couple of midwives before making a decision.
It still seems surreal to me that I'm pregnant.  The first trimester is so strange, the doctor's don't want to see you until you are 8 weeks, so it just doesn't feel real yet.  Just keeping my fingers crossed we get through this first trimester.

Kekoa has requested a baby sister ( a mei mei)!



baby zamboni's the size of an appleseed!
Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow!

baby zamboni at 5 weeks
  • The embryo doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but at five weeks, she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous).

No comments:

Post a Comment