Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

energized

The past couple of days I have had so much  energy...I almost feel like my old self.  Today while I was walking, I actually wanted to run... my legs really wanted to just take off, but my belly is way too big for running to be comfortable.  I haven't felt like running in awhile now.
It is really wonderful to have energy and not feel so lethargic.  I actually feel like doing things during Kekoa's nap, instead of wanting desperately to lay on the couch and taking my own nap (which is what I do most afternoons).
The nesting urge is coming on strong too.  I can't wait to have her nursery all set up.  I also have my "list" of things to get done before she is born, which include finishing up Kekoa's baby book.  I need to add some photos and update some pages.  I know when baby zambina arrives, there will be no time for things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment