Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

20 week checkup

Well, I'm almost 21 weeks (tomorrow).
The checkup went great...everything is looking good.
I have gained 10 pounds now, right where I'm supposed to be.  I seriously dread stepping up onto that scale.  I know gaining weight is part of this whole, wonderful process of having a baby, but it is still hard to see it actually happening.
My friend Tessa came over today.  She is 29 weeks pregnant and we were talking about how hard it is to see all these changes in your body.  That little baby that is coming makes it all worth it though!

My next visit I have to have the glucose test...NOT looking forward to that.  I got so sick from it when I had did the test with Kekoa.  Nothing like drinking a super concentrated sugary soda like substance, full of food coloring, yum!

I was telling Dr. Teagle how much this little girl moves.  She said it was because she has a big brother she will need to keep up with! As we were listening to her heartbeat (which was 160 bpm), she was kicking away and doing flips.  She must like the doctor's office!

I met up with Kekoa and Scott, at the park, after the visit.  I told Kekoa that I heard zamboni's heartbeat and she said, hello Kekoa.  This made him have the sweetest, hugest, smile on his face.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment