Feeling pretty good...I can still go for a run, which always makes me feel better. I am running slower and not as far these days, but just really trying to enjoy whenever I do get out. I know my days are numbered at this point. I definitely can't do some of the Pilates poses already, they make me feel sick.
Almost done with my first trimester...can't believe it.
Kekoa now says he wants a "baby sister". He is very excited to be a big brother and loves his big brother shirt.
baby zamboni's the size of a peach!
She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).
baby zamboni at 13 weeks
- Can you believe she's forming vocal cords and teeth?!
- And even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.
- Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.




No comments:
Post a Comment